Become An Advisor
Do you want to change the lives of young Jewish teens? Give back to your community? Expand your network? BBYO advisors serve as positive role models working in partnership with staff members to supervise and guide chapters. Advisors empower each and every BBYO member to do their best, develop new leadership skills, and grow into dynamic and engaged young Jewish leaders.
Join our thriving network of volunteer advisors and enjoy these additional benefits:
- Develop meaningful relationships with the BBYO members, chapter parents, and community partners
- Connect with a global network of advisors for collaboration
- Receive free professional development and training opportunities, like mini courses, webinars, 1:1 coaching, and Youth Mental Health First Aid certification
- Have the opportunity to staff convention and domestic and international travel experiences
- Free membership in the BBYO On Demand FAN Club, which includes special perks like discounts on favorite brands, raffle giveaways, and special bonus content (like conversations with celebrities, private virtual concerts, exclusive cooking classes, etc.)
- Join a social community of local advisors like you. Many advisors have met their best friends (or even their beshert) through advising!
Learn more about what our advisors do in this advisor role description. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any additional questions. We look forward to welcoming you to our growing network!
We are currently seeking advisors for chapters in Toronto, Vaughan and Hamilton. If you’re interested or know someone who might be a good fit, please contact Kevin Goodman, Executive Director, at 416.398.2004 ext 4461 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BBYO Ontario – Toronto
4588 Bathurst St #1-22
Toronto, ON M2R 1W6
BBYO Ontario – Vaughan
9600 Bathurst St #2104
Vaughan, ON L6A 3Z8